Indians love to eat amla murabbas, pickles, chutney or jams during winter season. Well, Indian gooseberry or amla might not taste good but it is surely a “wonder fruit”. It can treat so many diseases and thus it is used in ayurvedic treatment too. Amla is rich in Vitamin C and contains other important minerals including Vitamin B complex, Calcium, Carotene, Iron and Phosphorus. Now I am writing top ten benefits of Indian gooseberry :-
1. HAIR CARE :- Amla is actually good for hair growth and that`s why you can see this ingredient in many of the hair products. It plays a very important role in making your hair stronger and healthier. Other benefits in hair care are – strengthening hair, preventing premature gray hair, treatment of dandruff, pigmentation problems etc.
2. EYECARE :- According to some studies, drinking amla juice with honey can improve your eyesight due to the presence of carotene which is known for the treatment of vision related problems.
3. MENSTRUAL CRAMPS :- Some of the vitamins and minerals in indian gooseberry are very useful in easing the pain of menstrual cramps.
4. TREATMENT OF GASTRIC DISORDERS :- Gooseberry juice is very useful for treating hyperchlorhydria and gastric problems. It also helps in maintaining healthy liver. So if you want to get rid of acidity problems then drink twice gooseberry juice with pure ghee a day.
5. BLOOD PURIFIER :- Amla helps you in getting rid of all the toxins from your body and thus, it acts as a blood purifier. If you drink amla juice regularly then it will also helps in increasing red blood cell and hemoglobin counts.
6. BENEFICIAL FOR HEART :- Regular intake of amla can make the muscles of heart strong and helps in allowing the heart to pump more easily, thus, it is a good remedy for preventing heart problems.
7. CONTROLS DIABETES :- You can help in controlling diabetes if you regularly intake amla juice with honey and turmeric powder.
8. ORAL HEALTH :- Regular intake of amla juice can make your teeth stronger and also can help you in getting rid of bad breath. If you are suffering from painful mouth ulcers then you can feel better by gargling with a mixture of gooseberry juice and water.
9. INFECTION :- Amla improves the immune system of our body and protect against many infections due to the presence of astringent and anti bacterial properties.
10. SKIN CARE :- Amla can be amazing for skin due to the presence of Vitamin C and other antioxidants. It can lighten skin complexion, helps in treating pigmentation, tightening of skin. It also helps in maintaining your youthful look.