Health is a dynamic process because it always changes. If you are eat junk food, stay up late or working long hours, then you have great chances of having health issues. However, it is true, without good health, everything is redundant. Our health also depends on the environment. We live in or the atmosphere at our home or workplace. If there is tension, animosity, or some unseen issue, Vastu Shastra can help in resolving these problems. Vastu Sashtra follows some prescribed norms that must be followed in a house to achieve good health and wealth. Here are some simple yet effective Vastu tips for good health:
- When sleeping on the bed, make sure you sleep with your head towards the South or East. People sleeping in South-East bedrooms may suffer from depression, sleeplessness and anxiety. Never sit or sleep under the exposed beam.
- Avoid kitchen in North-east as it tends to create health problems. The North-East is the direction for the natural Energy to enter inside the house. Always keep this direction clean and cool to attract the positive vibrations in the house. North-east is corner for flowing water, so keep some source of water here.
- The center of the house should be empty. This is because the center of the home is the Brahmasthan. All directions meet at the center of the house and disperse positive energy in all directions. This positive energy is very useful for living beings of the occupants of the house.
- Crystals can be kept in the Brahmasthan as it keeps the house energized with positive energy. Nowadays our homes are polluted, energy-wise, by electrical devices, especially computers, wi-fi, air conditions, refrigerators, television, microwave ovens and mobile. We need to cleanse the bad atmospheres and electrical fields that can build up in our environment. Crystals have the ability to store and transmit information in the form of energy patterns.
- Overhead beams should not run through the center of the house. Overhead beams can cause a disturbed mind. The negative influences that manifest by a beam are stress, difference of opinion, chronic head/ shoulder pains without identifiable factors, decreased efficiency at work.
- For good health, it is important that fire elements in the house be in good balance. If the house is south-facing or has a slope in this direction or if the generator faces northeast and if the underground water tank is in the south-east region, health problems will be common.
- Light a Lamp every day in the fire zone, i.e. the southeast direction in the house. Spend a few moments each day after you wake up, or just before bed time, sitting quietly in this space. Focus on the flames as you are seated, notice their beauty as you relax and breathe through your nose. Inhale for six counts, hold for three and exhale for six. If your thoughts begin to stray, gently return your attention to the lamp.
Burning some cow’s ghee deepam (Lamp), such, burning those deepam’s actually will generate some positive energy up and touches your body, it gives good vibes and such. More than what it should benefits your prayers, its more beneficial for your own self, and body. Cow’s ghee lamp has more capacity to attract the satvik (Positive) vibrations present in the surrounding atmosphere as compared to other lamp.
- Avoid constructing kitchen and toilet together and ensure that both the place have maximum distance from each other.
- Don’t place your bedroom mirror on the wall opposite your bed, as it disturbs sleep. At such a position, the mirror reflects your image and holds back your stress, rather than allowing you to throw it off.
- Colors influence our mind and soul thereby enhances the ability to take decisions carefully and cheerfully. Home colors should be such that it helps you to pacify, stimulate mood, gives good health and makes you content. According to Vaastu, coolers used in your home have significant effect on the mood and character of the inmates. Colors to avoid – red, black and grey in the entrance. Colours to go for – blue, yellow, white and dark green. Also, if you are fond of the colors -break concept, then paint one wall on the east or south in a darker shade. Let your rooms breathe style and comfort.